A few weeks ago, we tore down a mobile home that had caught on fire. It was our first mobile home demo and it was an interesting job. We did the demo work by hand and used a small bobcat to load the bins for haul-off. It was hot, nasty work, tearing down what was basically a lot of insulation, paneling and wiring of all sorts, but we got it done. I was so busy actually doing the work that I forgot to take pictures of the process! We want to show everyone what the demo process looks like and what kind of work we can handle, so I will make sure to document the next job and post pictures of each phase.
We are currently bidding on a pretty big job in Tucson and another small job here in Phoenix.